9 Books That Encourage Positive Body Image & Self Worth
When I hear stories of girls as young as 5 saying that they think they are "fat" or "ugly" or that they aren't enough it breaks my heart.
So I thought I would share a little list of nine books that focus on SELF LOVE for this Valentine's Day weekend!
1. Her Body Can by Katie Crenshaw, Ady Meschke & Li Liu
2. The Body Image Book for Girls by Charlotte Markey
3. Beautiful Girl by Christiane Northrup, Kristina Tracy & Aurelie Blanz
4. Eyes That Kiss in the Corners by Joanna Ho & Dung Ho
5. Freckleface Strawberry by Julianne More & LeUyen Pham
6. Core Matters More by Alison V Fleming & Andra Pana
7. I Like Myself by Karen Beaumont & David Catrow
8. I Don't Want Curly Hair by Laura Ellen Anderson
9. Stand Tall, Molly Lou Melon by Patty Lovell & David Catrow